Welcome to MoveEasy101!
We are so excited to have you aboard!
MoveEasy101 will help you move without pain. It will help you improve your performance in Yoga, Crossfit, Pilates, running, cycling, tennis, golf and everyday life. It will help you heal and prevent injuries.
If you returning to the MoveEasy101 virtual classroom, we love you too. You are not only supporting your own steady progress, but you become the mentor/tutors and inspiration for newcomers.
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF MOVEEASY101
- GATHER YOUR PROPS
Please have these props, or a something similar, available and nearby for your first Lesson:
- 4-6 washcloths
- 3″ yoga block
- 4″ yoga block
- yoga strap
- 9-11″ inflatable sponge ball, inflated to about 85%.
- 2 Mobility Stability Strips (Available at my PV home studio) (optional but recommended)
- blanket or bath towels as needed
3. DOWNLOAD ZOOM (newcomers)
You will need to have Zoom on your laptop computer (or iPad) BEFORE you can access your Live Lessons. Here’s how to do that:
- Go to the Zoom Download Center at https://zoom.us/download.
- Click on the Download button. This will save “zoomusinstaller.pkg” to your computer.
- Find “zoomusinstaller.pkg” on your computer.
- It may be at the bottom of your screen or in a download area.
- Click on “zoomusinstaller.pkg” to open it.
- A window will open up.
- Click continue to allow the installation (it will not harm your computer).
- Zoom will install itself on your computer. You’re done!
- With Zoom downloaded, you will be able to join the Live Lesson by clicking on the unique link sent to in a reminder email for that week’s Lesson.
NOTE: If you are using an iPad, download the Zoom app from the Apple Store or Google Play. (Laptop preferred).
4. ATTEND WEEKLY LIVE LESSONS
MoveEasy101 is an online class that meets weekly on Tuesday at 10 am Pacific Time (adjust for your time zone). You can start any week under our open enrollment plan.
You will get an email reminder a few days before each Live class. This reminder email will include a unique hyperlink that you will allow you to access that particular Live Lesson just before it starts. The link changes each week so be sure to use the link from the most recent email!
Come 10 minutes early if you are not familiar with the Zoom web conferencing platform. Or to chat with your fellow students.
There are 3 ways to join a Live Lesson:
- Click on the hyperlink in the email reminder for the Live Lesson.
- Copy the hyperlink and paste it into your browser’s address bar.
- Go to zoom.us, click on join, and enter your meeting ID (the 9-digit number at the end of the hyperlink).
5. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR ONLINE LIBRARY
We have an online library with step-by-step instructions for the IMF movements that I will be teaching in the online classes. Click on the IMF Library link here or on the homepage and then search a movement.
6. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE CLASS VIDEO REPLAYS.
Each class will be recorded and available to you for replay. I will post the class replays at this link. You can use the replays to review the class if you missed it, or even if you didn’t.
7. LIKE OUR INTELLIGENT MOVEMENT FOREVER FACEBOOK PAGE
Support IMF and ME101 and get movement tips and tricks on our Facebook Page, by clicking on this link.
9. HOW TO GET HELP
Contact me directly at via@moveeasy101 or by using the Contact Form on the IMF Website, www.intelligentmovementforever.com.
Again, I am really excited that you have joined MoveEasy101! I am looking forward to supporting your healthy movement.